What's new

iOS 7.0.2 was released

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So after such a short time of the new iPhone devices being released apple have today released iOS 7.0.2 a second firmware update, 7.0.1 was not available for older devices afaik.

very quick but its good the bugs are being addressed and fixed fairly quick

Well there were reports that 7.0.1, 7.0.2 and 7.1.0 were all in testing a few days before the release of the iPhone 5S and 5C. Guess the reports were spot on.

And I love the blank terms and condition screen on this update. For once I didn't I have to sign my life away.

Well there were reports that 7.0.1, 7.0.2 and 7.1.0 were all in testing a few days before the release of the iPhone 5S and 5C. Guess the reports were spot on. And I love the blank terms and condition screen on this update. For once I didn't I have to sign my life away.
No, you already signed your life away last time. Even Apple only requires one life from each user.;)

Interesting. iOS 7.0.2 required that part of the initialization (new phone setup) system be redone. Hmmm. Wonder why they needed to do that.

This is one thing I don't miss about Android, especially on Verizon.

Don't know why it has to turn Bluetooth back on each time it updates...it's one of the first things I turn off, and it's come back twice today...I've only had my 5S 12 hours!!

Don't know why it has to turn Bluetooth back on each time it updates...it's one of the first things I turn off, and it's come back twice today...I've only had my 5S 12 hours!!

That's why I mentioned the "new phone" setup being triggered. WiFi and Bluetooth both get turned back on.

Every time you accept the ToS, your life expectancy decreases by a year, and a piece of your soul goes to the devil in the process.

You r too funny!
Doesn't everyone require a piece of your soul these days just to have an app that works?
Kinda used to it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

good about the update and didnt take long to download woohoo for apple gettin it done quickly

Is it ok to update if you wanting a possible jailbreak??

7.0.1 and 7.0.2 are delta/hot fixes. They only targeted the lockscreen and touch ID exploits. Nothing else was fixed that could be useful for a jailbreak. It's safe to upgrade since the kernel is still being prodded at

I noticed with my five it kept turning on. I realized it was my fault because I kept turning airdrop on.