What's new

Ios 6.1.2

Im downloading it now. It just says "Fixes an exchange calendar bug that could result in increased network activity and reduced battery life."

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using Tapatalk

Im downloading it now. It just says "Fixes an exchange calendar bug that could result in increased network activity and reduced battery life."

Can it be jailbroken?

Im sorry, I don't jailbreak, so I'm no help there. I'm sure someone else knows though.

It's just another hotfix so it's jailbreakable. Evasi0n already updated to 1.4. And its said to improve battery life and fix the Exchange bugs.

It's just another hotfix so it's jailbreakable. Evasi0n already updated to 1.4. And its said to improve battery life and fix the Exchange bugs.

Imma wait a little to see if really improved anything

It's not for all users in the end really. Some users claimed that the one or both of the last 2 iOS updates did their battery well. Others disagree. It's a hit or a miss TBH.

It's not for all users in the end really. Some users claimed that the one or both of the last 2 iOS updates did their battery well. Others disagree. It's a hit or a miss TBH.

Right I mean mine didnt really change that much the only changes I really see is when I'm in cydia it seems to drain my battery pretty good lol. But I can understand why because the constant reloading and downloading.

Still not updated to 1.4. Later today It will be Available

The computer utility is updated to 1.4. The Evasi0n Untether in Cydia isn't updated

Here's the news: now it is.check on evasion website. Couple of minutes go...

Sent from my iPhone

That means it wasn't updated on your time zone, not that it wasn't updated at all

Well, i was on evasion one hour ago and no news...couple of sec. after that and wow..now it is here.. Europe

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited: