What's new

iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak from UltraSnow available on Oct. 14th !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loco

Reaction score
thats right, the only way to jailbreak iOS 5 at the moment is with a tethered jailbreak. but according to appadvice.com, UltraSnow is releasing an untethered jalbreak tomorrow, October 14th.

here is the article:
***REMOVED, Please do not link to external sites***

Last edited by a moderator:
There has been rumors floating around that the guys from the chronic-dev team could be releasing a untethered jailbreak as early as 15th Oct
Don't hold me to this just rumors that i've picked up

when it happens it happens. thats when i will go to ios5. i dont want to be going somewhere and my ipad or iphone restart and me be screwed with like a useless phone.

i used ios5 and i like it. still havent upgraded yet because i dont want to upgrade now and jb and do all that for me to do it all over when the untethered comes out.

oo yeah when you jb with tethered and then you want to jb with untethered you have to basically start fresh right?

kingnba6 said:
i used ios5 and i like it. still havent upgraded yet because i dont want to upgrade now and jb and do all that for me to do it all over when the untethered comes out.

oo yeah when you jb with tethered and then you want to jb with untethered you have to basically start fresh right?

Yeah.

it probably hasn't come out yet (iOS 5 untethered JB), but just want to keep this thread alive in case someone has heard anything... and when you do, please post here. Thanks!

I originally got that information from appadvice.com. Obviously it proved to be incorrect. I'm surviving without the jailbreak for now, but to be honest, I wish I hadn't upgraded. Although the new notification center is nice, it really isn't nice enough to forgo a jailbreak. Most all of the other added features I simply don't use. The last downside is that I have experienced a lot less battery.

So all in all I wish I was still running my jailbreak instead of ios 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.