What's new

Ios 5 = bof

jazoo

Reaction score
Franchement à part la possibilité de faire apparaître l'appareil photo plus rapidement je vois pas trop a quoi il sert Ios5......et puis c'est un peu dangereux mine de rien le fait de pouvoir démarrer de la musique d'une seule pression, je me suis retrouvé à entendre de la musique parce que ça avait démarré dans ma poche par accident :p

Edit Modérateur: Nous avons utilisé Google Translate pour obtenir une traduction approximative de votre message en anglais.

"Frankly from the possibility to show the camera faster I was not quite seewhat it is Ios5......and that's a bit dangerous casually being able to start the music of one touch, I found myself listening to music because it had started in my pocket by accident."

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing you had a problem with music starting up by accident since iOS5?? But, you have to double click the home button and then hit the "play" arrow. If you are doing that in your pocket, you have some "moves" not many people can do by accident! Hopefully it was a one-time thing. If not, you might need to get it out of your pocket.