What's new

ios 5 beta 2 JB sn0wbreeze v2.8b3

joepa

Reaction score
Aloha all,
JB 5 beta 2 via sn0wbreeze v2.8b3, then restored via cloud backup.
Cydia icon on screen but does not open. ibooty does not open, tried reload.
I use win 7 and itunes 10.5.0.43. ibooty will not open for me. What do I do to get Cydia to open the way it should ? The ios 5-2 loads apps slow and I can't get wyfi sync to work. All apps that were saved on cloud reloaded ok. Anybody have experience that may help would be welcome. I have tried Redsn0w and Cydia opened. I was able to load repos but all apps loaded did not work so I went back to basic 5 b 2. the Cydia issue seems to be the major concern now afterall that's the reason to JB. Thanks again. joepa

Last edited:
joepa said:
Aloha all,
I use win 7 and itunes 10.5.0.43. ibooty will not open for me. What do I do to get Cydia to open the way it should ? The ios 5-2 loads apps slow and I can't get wyfi sync to work. All apps that were saved on cloud reloaded ok. Anybody have experience that may help would be welcome. I have tried Redsn0w and Cydia opened. I was able to load repos but all apps loaded did not work so I went back to basic 5 b 2. the Cydia issue seems to be the major concern now afterall that's the reason to JB. Thanks again. joepa

I gave 5 b2 a nice test drive but I miss my Cydia JB apps so went back to JB 4.3.3 and will wait for gold 5 with an untethered JB. The 5b2 just was a hassle for a windows 7 PC and betas are betas after all. I'm patient and still use my BB9700 to OS beta tests as well as developer for Apple. Thank you all for you input.

plus they are all tethered jailbreaks atm... and hardly any apps if any work with beta 5 i imagine.

joepa said:
Aloha all,

I had the same problem so I had i used redsnow and click on boot
Tether right now. And it worked fine.

Cain01 said:
I had the same problem so I had i used redsnow and click on boot
Tether right now. And it worked fine.

I just went back to iOS 5b5 no JB.
joepa