What's new

Ios 4.3 !!!

Mario

Reaction score
Rumors are that Apple is going to release the next version of IOS firmware version 4.3, sometime around the 13th december !!!

(link removed as spam)

Last edited by a moderator:
If that turns out to be true there won't be a untethered jailbreak or an unlock for 4.2...

Hope iphone dev team wont old there unlock for iphone 4 on 4.1 or 4.2 cause the 13th is only in like 2-3 weeks! just like what they did for the 4.1...Dev team decided to wait till 4.2 cause it was only 1 month! Imagine now it's only 2-3 weeks if the rumors are right!!!

Personally i dont need the unlock (ip4 from canada) but im sure that a lots of people are depending on it !!!

the new version of ultrasn0w is suppose to be out this sunday for iphone 3GS & 3G but no update for iphone 4!!!
Iphone 4 owners will still have to wait .... till mid december maybe (IOS 4.3) !!!

Last edited:
I don't need the unlock just the jailbreak. Im itching to upgrade to 4.2 but I'm waiting on an untethered version. There's no point in bringing out a jailbreak or unlock for 4.2 just for apple to patch it in 4.3 not even a month later. I suppose it depends on how big an update 4.3 is going to be...

I don't need the unlock just the jailbreak. Im itching to upgrade to 4.2 but I'm waiting on an untethered version. There's no point in bringing out a jailbreak or unlock for 4.2 just for apple to patch it in 4.3 not even a month later. I suppose it depends on how big an update 4.3 is going to be...

i totally agree with you!!!

Me too im itching to upgrade to 4.2 but waiting on an untethered version.

Im really happy with 4.1! 4.2 doesn't bring that much except Airprint ( i dont have a wireless printer,so it doesnt do much for me) !!!

i hope 4.3 bring a lot of new stuff but im a little scare about the "app subscription" !!!

Im really happy with 4.1! 4.2 doesn't bring that much except Airprint ( i dont have a wireless printer,so it doesnt do much for me) !!!

Same here. I want to try out the FindMyiPhone app too!

i hope 4.3 bring a lot of new stuff but im a little scare about the "app subscription" !!!

What's that gonna do...?

i think with "app subscription" the people who are using stolen apps wont be able to use them as easily! i think they gonna ask for username & password more frequently to confirm with itune if you bough it !

I don't like the sound of having to put my password in every few times I open an app. I hope that won't be the case. I'm not gonna buy an app for a few quid just to have to prove I actually bought it everytime I want to use it...

if Apple apply app subscription it will be another way Apple control the way we use our iPhones that we have paid for and now belong to us and not APPLE anymore.

i hope they wont apply it cause it's gonna be a waste of time for the people who are legit!!!

well nothing has been released to developers so that date is not likely to be true, how much time do devs need to test the betas ? and there is usually more then 3 with gaps of two weeks in between releases...

but i hope apple do this thing to stop installous and people stealing apps i mean if they pull it off what other reason do they have to stop people jailbreaking? or even provide iphones/firmware that allow you to install anything, if they can really stop the cracked apps then what will be their excuse to try stop it?

and for legit people maybe there could be some silent way to save your pass so it looks up your password every time you open the apps or some times every X amount of time so it does not drain battery and do it in the background so you cant see but it still checks your device and no hassle to the user..

i really hope they do it

Thats a good point about the cracked apps. Thats apple main reason for not letting people jailbreak. Im sure apple wont ever let people jailbreak.

Even if apple manage to stop people cracking apps people will find another way round it. It will be like jailbreaking, cat and mouse....

Thats a good point about the cracked apps. Thats apple main reason for not letting people jailbreak. Im sure apple wont ever let people jailbreak.

Even if apple manage to stop people cracking apps people will find another way round it. It will be like jailbreaking, cat and mouse....

yeah i think that in addition there will be an app to bypass the checking so they can carry on using it.

but they would have much less reason to stop it. though their only excuse will be they want user stability

if Apple apply app subscription it will be another way Apple control the way we use our iPhones that we have paid for and now belong to us and not APPLE anymore.

Pay for your apps... The Devs worked hard for you! As per forum rules please don't discuss cracked apps here.