What's new

iOS 10.0.2

Marie86

Reaction score
has anyone installed this latest update? If so has your phone been ok sines? Reason I'm asking is cos my mums mate has iPhone 6 installed I think this update and had problems with receiving texts ages after they were sent and also claims to have lost some texts off someone after installing this update. My mum also text someone else she knows who has iPhone and they got the text ages after it was sent and said it's been happening a lot since they installed an update. I have this update waiting to be installed on my phone but if I'm going to start having problems after I'm not installing it.

The problems you're mentioning about Messages not sending are not common. If memory serves right, you're the first one posting about it. I couldn't find anything online either.

If sending their messages doesn't work immediately, there could be a problem with their cellular connection, or Wi-Fi.

Possible it's just coincidence that it happened after the update. Just spoke to my cousin who has iPhone 5s and said his phone has started freezing for about 30 seconds daily since the update.

Possible it's just coincidence that it happened after the update. Just spoke to my cousin who has iPhone 5s and said his phone has started freezing for about 30 seconds daily since the update.
Has he tried restarting his iphone?

He could also had a problem with the update which is causing the problems. He could back up his iphone then restore it to factory condition and set it up from the backup he made.

As long as he has a strong internet connection this should allow a clean installation that works properly. If the problem was caused by a corrupted download this should fix the problem.

Last edited: