What's new

Invalid IP address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck_bigalo

Reaction score
I'm need some help on what to do next. A buddy of mine who I have jailbroke his ipod 2nd Gen. I have tried to download this app which I downloaded the first time on my 3gs. I have attempted on his ipod atleast 5 times and eveytime it has told me that the ip address is invalid once I try to install. Any help would be much appreciated.

We need more information than that, starting with which app you are talking about.

I downloaded angry birds space, relatively quick. I tried like four different sources for my buddy with the same app. It does seem like his is taking longer to download than mine did. Not real sure if this has anything to do with the issue. All four attempts, the app has downloaded, but when I try to install it tells me the the ip address is invalid.

Chuck_bigalo said:
I downloaded angry birds space, relatively quick. I tried like four different sources for my buddy with the same app. It does seem like his is taking longer to download than mine did. Not real sure if this has anything to do with the issue. All four attempts, the app has downloaded, but when I try to install it tells me the the ip address is invalid.

You are clearly using "Installous" to download the application...not the AppStore...there for you will receive no more help on this subject...spend the 99 cents...it's worth it..great game.

We do not support piracy here, please read the rules. If you download the app from the app store, it will work perfectly. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.