What's new

Intro-oh no, another newbie

jordhka

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I just purchased my first smart phone, an iPhone 4s. This forum looks like a friendly & helpful place. I have a lot to learn, but I've already learned a few tips & tricks (& created a few problems without any idea how I did it. As I am keying this MSG, the lines do not appear to be wrapping correctly at the end of each line (splitting words). Perhaps when I post the MSG the lines will wrap correctly? I have a lot to learn (plan to read manual over holiday break). Maybe someday I will understand enough to be helpful to others! I do think I'm making progress with angry birds, so I feel certain I have my priorities sorted out properly. I see I am supposed to add a "tag" to this post, but I have no idea what that is or how to do it! I already lost my 1st attempt at an intro, so I will just submit this as is and hope I haven't just committed a huge forum faux pas!

Glad to see you here, jord... Nice posting you submitted -- it's great to hear from you. And no, no huge forum faux-pas committed! At least not in my book.