What's new

Internet slow since JB.

nikstar

Reaction score
Since I JB my 4S, my phone has been really slow to load any apps that use Internet data or anything I try to access via safari. Has anyone else experienced this? Even with 5 bars of reception, it takes ages and it wasn't like that before the JB. Jus try to figure out if it's my phone, my phone company or the JB causing it. TIA!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Nik... w/o something to compare to it's really hard to determine if it's your 4S or your carrier. If you're up to it... try a fresh restore as a new device (be sure to perform a backup via iTunes first!!) and see if the issue continues. Then, Jailbreak again in hopes that you just picked up a little glitch along the way.

Seems like everyone is having problems after jailbreaking. This is why I have no future plans of jailbreaking my iPhone whatsoever. Hope you get it figured out though and I would try the suggestion in the post above mine.

I have had 0 problems with this jailbreak or any other jailbreak. It's all about doing a fresh restore before jailbreaking and knowing which apps are compatible with the firmware you are on.

SAME HERE! The issue is that people are not doing the JB with a fresh Itunes Image on their phones. They usually have a lot of crap and apps pre-installed before the JB!!!

I'm having the same problems as the OP since jail breaking my iPhone 4 using Snowbreeze.

If I do a fresh restore, then jailbreak, then put my apple apps back on there, that'll solve my slow Internet problem?

When I JB'ed, I'd already done a fresh restore and put my apps back on there before the jb. Is this what's caused the issue?

First post btw. Hi everyone :)

:)