What's new

Internet Icon

Philayl

Reaction score
Hi all, I have just got the iPhone4, have moved from the Samsung Galaxy S, on my old phone there was an icon titled Internet, which you could set to whichever homepage you wanted, is there a way to get this icon on the iPhone desktop. Also is there an application that will give you a keypad the same as a phone keypad and X9 predictive text, I am not very keen on the qwerty one, keys are too small for fat fingers, and I find the normal phone keypad better.

Just open safari,navigate to page you want,click on the + sign at the bottom and click "add to homescreen" then you can choose to name it internet if you please.

As for the keyboard,I think you will get used to it quickly even with fat fingers.

Just open safari,navigate to page you want,click on the + sign at the bottom and click "add to homescreen" then you can choose to name it internet if you please.

As for the keyboard,I think you will get used to it quickly even with fat fingers.

Excellent advice, faty.... I haven't used the "homescreen..." thingie, but will now. Thanks.

Hi, thanks for your help, have now set it up.