What's new

Interactive Story Book for iOS Teaches Kids to Read with Ease

Euforia

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am happy to announce that Kid's Academy company has recently released an interactive storybook app called "3 Little Piggies - Interactive Story Book with Animations". Packed with outstanding features, “3 Little Piggies” is a delight for kids and a useful educational tool for parents and preschool teachers.

The book features lots of interactive elements that come to life with a tap, tilting the device or blowing into the microphone. Thanks to three different reading modes (AutoPlay, Read to Me and Listen & Play) that features different ways of interactivity and control over the story that, the book suits perfectly for kids aged 2-6.

Get it!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3-little-piggies-interactive/id545234567?mt=8

mzl.keiwwsvo.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.wbihnemv.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.tkejfiro.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.fxuqalpx.320x480-75.jpg

Do you also have some interesting adventure stories for kids,My nephew loves adventures stories recently i read one story for him of a boy gets acquainted with pirates, mermaid, tiger and jungle monkeys all on the same day while he is sitting in his living room.It was really interesting and catchy too.If there are stories like this then do share this with us.

[Moderator edit: Removed unnecessary and off-topic link. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started development but one day I would love to do an app similar to this. My son is autistic so I have a large
place in my heart for kids apps, they have helped him so much. I look forward to seeing him use your app to learn
and have fun.