I iniesta New Member Jan 6, 2014 #1 Is there a repo that we must add to download isx7? I can't seem to find the ios7 version of this tweak in the default Cydia repos. Thanks in advance!
Is there a repo that we must add to download isx7? I can't seem to find the ios7 version of this tweak in the default Cydia repos. Thanks in advance!
willerz2 Super Moderator Staff member Jan 6, 2014 #2 ISX7 is a WIP and available to some beta testers. I'll have to change it on the spreadsheet. Sent from my iPad Mini via Tapa
ISX7 is a WIP and available to some beta testers. I'll have to change it on the spreadsheet. Sent from my iPad Mini via Tapa
I iniesta New Member Jan 6, 2014 #3 willerz2 said: ISX7 is a WIP and available to some beta testers. I'll have to change it on the spreadsheet. Sent from my iPad Mini via Tapa Click to expand... Oh, I see... Thanks anyway... So it's not like the BiteSMS where anyone who adds the repo can beat test the tweak..
willerz2 said: ISX7 is a WIP and available to some beta testers. I'll have to change it on the spreadsheet. Sent from my iPad Mini via Tapa Click to expand... Oh, I see... Thanks anyway... So it's not like the BiteSMS where anyone who adds the repo can beat test the tweak..
M MikeElectric New Member Mar 19, 2014 #5 Just wondering why I can not find isx ios7 in Cydia? My account in Cydia shows my previous purchases of this program but Intelliscreenx 7 cannot be found. Is it out of beta yet, or still a work in progress? Thanks
Just wondering why I can not find isx ios7 in Cydia? My account in Cydia shows my previous purchases of this program but Intelliscreenx 7 cannot be found. Is it out of beta yet, or still a work in progress? Thanks
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon