What's new

Instal two whatsapp app on one i phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
superasian said:
Anyone know, how to instal two whatsapp in one i phone?

What would be the reason for doing so???

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Why would you want 2 of the same app? What is the purpose?
No offense... but what difference does it make. It's either possible or impossible. However, I don't know the answer... so hopefully someone can chime in w/ some useful information for the OP.

thomasjtsi said:
No offense... but what difference does it make. It's either possible or impossible. However, I don't know the answer... so hopefully someone can chime in w/ some useful information for the OP.

I am just trying to understand why you would want to do that. Even if you could (which I am certain you can't) the 2 same apps would do exactly the same thing anyway and you would end up with 2 apps accomplishing the same thing. Yes? I am just trying to understand...

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I don't think you can do that . On the other hand , if you need another cross platforme app to work with a different account or sim card (when traveling ) you cold try out Kik Messenger . I have both What'sApp and Kik on my phone .

I using 2 devices. Iphone and Nokia. But only iphone subscribe with unlimited data, the nokia is just for normal make call.
Of course IPhone is for personal use and Nokia is for work. I wish iPhone can install multiple whatsapp for 2 account number in order for me to keep contact with my friend and customer.

Yes , sure Frist , you should be making Jailbreak for your Iphone , and have ............... app 1- you must install whatsapp from ***Moderation Notice*** and install Ifile from Cydia
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules. Discussion of piracy and/or apps that contain pirated products WILL NOT be discussed on this Forum. "the start point"... this is your ONLY warning. Don't be a Pirate!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[Moderator edit: Removed personal e-mail address. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.