Incase Snap Case Clear (Review)

DannyBoy

New Member
This is the Incase Snap from the Apple Case Program.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8zHPa1hNbI[/ame]
 
I got one too n it's nice. Also just got my luxury case that is nice from wow. This is a nice case but really hard to take off. Is their a secret way to take them off
 
This is the one I got too. I love it! Doesn't make the screen protector on the face come up and since it's clear it still shows off the phone's beauty.
 
I got one too n it's nice. Also just got my luxury case that is nice from wow. This is a nice case but really hard to take off. Is their a secret way to take them off

it looks like the back would get scratched very easily.
how s it holding up for you?
I love the looks of it but I worry about the quality
 

Latest posts

Back
Top