What's new

In search of: Iphone 4 (SMS) Auto text Stealth forward.

jasonpg

Reaction score
Suggestions please.

I've been looking for an auto Text (SMS) forwarder Stealth Application. For example, it will automatically send to a specific phone number or email address if an SMS has been received or sent out from the phone that the application is installed on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If your jailbroken, then iBlacklist would do just that and more.

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

Installed Iblacklist, its a fantastic app, however I was unable to locate any option that allowed all received text that are sent to my phone to be forwarded to another phone number? Maybe i'm not being clear. All text recieved from friends and collegues are to be sent in another phone number.

The only option I can see available is the SMS auto reply.

Any help in further steps would be appreciated.

Thank you

jasonpg said:
Installed Iblacklist, its a fantastic app, however I was unable to locate any option that allowed all received text that are sent to my phone to be forwarded to another phone number? Maybe i'm not being clear. All text recieved from friends and collegues are to be sent in another phone number.

The only option I can see available is the SMS auto reply.

Any help in further steps would be appreciated.

Thank you

Oh you wanna send messages with a different number besides your own?

If that's the case, then try text now. It's in the app store and it's free. It let's you send texts with a different number. The texts are free too.

If your just wanting to forward messages, then you can do that with the stock SMS app.

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

Last edited: