What's new

iMessage pictures not working after jailbreak

flubbies

Reaction score
Hey i got an iphone 5 and recently did the 6.1 jailbreak using evasi0n. It was working well until today. I send pictures on imessage and it says "delivered" but the recipient never actually receives it. I can send by MMS. and its not my wifi OR 3g/Lte that are causing the problem since i can still text. Only the pictures arent working. I tried turning on and off imessage, rebooting, respringing and everything. Maybe a package on cydia made it bug? thanks for any help

This isn't a know issue that's been talked about since evasi0n's release on the 4th. So, there isn't a definitive course of action to take. As you've already mentioned... a good place to start is the packages/tweaks you've installed via Cydia. What do you have so far?

hey thanks for answering, uhm i downloaded from trusted sources which makes me wonder even more whats going wrong. I have Auxo, copic, five icon dock, 1 theme, NcColors, NcSettings, winterboard and zeppelin. I tried deleting them and then rebooting, nothing worked. are the evad3rs gonna make a fix for this?

Hey :) Can anyone answer? :) I'll take the iPhone to my brother, his netcom subscriber has gone out, but I have telenor Subscribe to iphone open so I can use telenor sim card? I have to pay to download games when I have telenor subscriber? My brother need not be so with netcom.

Hei :) Kan noen svare? :) jeg skal ta over iphonen til min bror, hans netcom abonnent har gÄtt ut , men jeg har telenor abonnet kan iphone Äpnes sÄ jeg kan bruke telenor sim-kort? mÄ jeg betale for Ä laste ned spill nÄr jeg har telenor abonnent? Min bror mÄ ikke det med netcom.

Hey :) Can anyone answer? :) I'll take the iPhone to my brother, his netcom subscriber has gone out, but I have telenor Subscribe to iphone open so I can use telenor sim card? I have to pay to download games when I have telenor subscriber? My brother need not be so with netcom.

Hei :) Kan noen svare? :) jeg skal ta over iphonen til min bror, hans netcom abonnent har gÄtt ut , men jeg har telenor abonnet kan iphone Äpnes sÄ jeg kan bruke telenor sim-kort? mÄ jeg betale for Ä laste ned spill nÄr jeg har telenor abonnent? Min bror mÄ ikke det med netcom.

You have to pay for any apps regardless of what state your iPhones in..... As for the MMS problem, are you unlocked and using anger carrier but forgot to enter the APN settings

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The anger carrier? and I'm in canada by the way. and why would i have to enter any settings if it worked perfectly before the jailbreak but now all of a sudden it doesnt?

It's gotta be Copic. I had the same issue with my last phone and jailbreak. And I'm having the same problem now. Google copic and imessage and you'll find PLENTY to back me up.

I tried deleting it and rebooting/everything and the problem was still there

Let me know if you figure it out, i'm having the same issue, as well as some of my other friends that jailbroke their iPhones:(

It's a copic issue!

I deleted copic, repringed, rebooted and hard-reset... seems to be working fine now!

I just tested iMessage and its been fine sending and receiving photos/videos. Glad you figured out the issue.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

This issue is still not working for me. i have no copic installed yet i cant send any files. Anyone else found anotherr solution?