What's new

iMessage not sending pictures

EyePhone4

Reaction score
Well I've had this problem for a while. My iMessage will text but wont send pictures. Verizon sent me a replacement and now apple is giving me a new one. I also have a repair ticket with apple cause they can't find why i cannot send pictures with iMessage. Does anyone else have this problem?? Or solution thanks..

Sent from iPhone 4s
Tapatalk

Well I've had this problem for a while. My iMessage will text but wont send pictures. Verizon sent me a replacement and now apple is giving me a new one. I also have a repair ticket with apple cause they can't find why i cannot send pictures with iMessage. Does anyone else have this problem?? Or solution thanks..
That's definitely an odd issue you're having. Let's say you're sending a message to someone via iMessage... and it includes text and a pic. Does the text go through but not the pic?

No, I get the red exclamation"Not sent " this really sux

Sent from iPhone 4s
Tapatalk

So, are you having this issue on a third phone? The first one, then the Verizon replacement, and now the Apple replacement? Has to be a carrier issue, wouldn't you think?

It got fixed YESSSSSS I DIDDDD! Lol on bite message i had a setting that was screwing it all up. Override method send, i had it on carrier plan rules. So i set it to none and it works now lol!

Sent from iPhone 4s
Tapatalk

That's how I always learn my electronics...by messing it up in the first place, LOL! j/k! Glad you got it sorted out!