What's new

iMessage issue

Horsehaulin

Reaction score
My mothers iMessage sends to three of our family when she sends to me or my sister.

If my mother sends to me, my brother and sister both get what she is sending to me. If my sister replies, my brother and mother receive it at times. Anyone have any ideas how to cure this problem?

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

Wow, thats a mess and a half. The only thing I could think would be to disable imessage then turn it back on, also a reboot might be in order. Is she sending you messages via a phone number or an email address? If it keeps doing that I would take it in as there have been issues with imessages going to the wrong recipient.

PS: Thanks for Manning

My mothers iMessage sends to three of our family when she sends to me or my sister.

If my mother sends to me, my brother and sister both get what she is sending to me. If my sister replies, my brother and mother receive it at times. Anyone have any ideas how to cure this problem?

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

Odds are you all registered your phones under the same Apple ID account. Go into the iMessage settings and see if the phone numbers are all different but the first registered email is all the same.