What's new

Imaschine2

It works, but doesn't. I lost my phone and got a replacement. While setting up the replacement I did a restore from icloud. Upon redownloading the imaschine2 app, I noticed that I had lost all of my projects and samples and expansions. I literally lost hundreds of beetz and thousands of samples. Also, I tried to restore purchases within the app and failed 5 separate times. I now have an app that I spent over 100$ on and can't even use it. Apple hasn't helped, nor has native instruments. Apparently it's a compatibility issue that has been around since ios 14. You don't know what you're talking about, dude.

If you would have had a recent backup of your iPhone you could have set up the replacement from that backup and saved all the data from that app. Apple can’t help restore your missing data if you have no backup.

As you‘ve already contacted the app developers, you could have asked them whether or not they intend to update the app.

I have an old backup. The issue now is that to install it, I would have to wipe my phone and potentially lose progress I've made since then that can't be stored in the cloud .