What's new

I'm stuck on locked sim, After Upgrade my iphone 4 s !

abijah007

Reaction score
I'm stuck on locked sim, After Upgrade my iphone 4 s ! What can i do to it. How can i make factory unlock? please help me out

abijah007 said:
I'm stuck on locked sim, After Upgrade my iphone 4 s ! What can i do to it. How can i make factory unlock? please help me out

Have you tried contacting the carrier it's locked to, to ask if they will unlock it?

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

abijah007 said:

I've moved your post to the iPhone 4S forum, where it will receive more attention.

You can ask your carrier if they offer an unlocking service or you an buy it online. Carriers often times will offer an unlocking service for a small fee. If you buy online, iPhoneForums will recommend ApplenBerry as your distributor. They are trustworthy and guaranteed.

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have you tried contacting the carrier it's locked to, to ask if they will unlock it?

Thank for the reply, my brother send the iphone to me from United Kingdom and it has been using with London Vodacomm, and i've been using it with Gevey with any sim, it has been working perfectly with gevey before i upgrade it, i took it to Cell C and they told me, they weren't the to unlock it. I need help

Thank for the reply, my brother send the iphone to me from United Kingdom and it has been using with London Vodacomm, and i've been using it with Gevey with any sim, it has been working perfectly with gevey before i upgrade it, i took it to Cell C and they told me, they weren't the to unlock it. I need help

Should've done your homework on interposers before upgrading your iOS. After upgrading your iOS and basebands, interposers will not work in most cases. Fortunately, for the 4S, the Gevey Ultra S SIM does support iOS 6.0/6.0.1 on baseband 03.0.04. If you have the white SIM that comes with the Gevey, you can 're-unlock' your device. If not, you'll need to get your hands on one.