What's new

I'm new! Hear me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomberHaris

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
Im new around here and I'd like to share my problems with the iphone4 that I've been facing. I'd like to know how to start a new thread where every user can take a look and reply.
Thanks.

G'day and welcome to the forum!! :)

You've come to the right place for help.

Hey everyone.
Im new around here and I'd like to share my problems with the iphone4 that I've been facing. I'd like to know how to start a new thread where every user can take a look and reply.
Thanks.

Sorry that the other Senior Members didn't reply to your query. As far as starting a new thread, just find the "New Thread" button on top of the "home" page of a particular forum (you're in the New Members forum now) and post away. If you ask your question with specific details, you'll get great answers here.

Welcome, from Cali!

Sorry the senior member didn't tell you about our search button ~ please use it before posting new threads, it is your friend. :)

Welcome, from Cali!

Sorry the senior member didn't tell you about our search button ~ please use it before posting new threads, it is your friend. :)

The OP's question was how to start a new thread. Experimentally, I tried to "Search" for that query and got no reasonable finding. Sorry you missed that. Of course, as you suggest, the Search function would solve many questions without the need for a new thread.

Sorry that the other Senior Members didn't reply to your query. As far as starting a new thread, just find the "New Thread" button on top of the "home" page of a particular forum (you're in the New Members forum now) and post away. If you ask your question with specific details, you'll get great answers here.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I started a new thread but by the next morning its disappeared from the feed.

Oh I found my thread, thanks a lot again.

Welcome, from Cali!

Sorry I'll try using the 'search' next time before posting a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.