What's new

iContact! (Schedule sms, email, calls)

ahmdsd_ostora

Reaction score
Today We introduce our new application and hope it gains your high ranks and reviews..
App store url:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/icontact!-schedule-sms-email/id493812973?mt=8

$mzl.queoqpgd.320x480-75.jpg$mzl.ciyrlino.jpg$mzl.onptqjyh.jpg

Have you ever forgotten sending some friends invitations to a party you have had?
Have you ever missed sending congratulations on a relative birthday?
Have you ever forgotten an important business phone call?

Do you send repeated grouped messages or make grouped phone calls on weekend for outing details, or call someone on a daily basis, or want an auto-scheduler for annual social events, and want some automatic help?

Won't it be nice if your iPhone manages, schedules, prepares and alerts you for your (SMS, email and phone calls) interactions with all your events, meetings, communications and any social todo that all what you need to perform is ONLY one touch?

That's iContact!

Features:
1- Schedule and receive alerts for sending all your bunch sms, emails and phone calls.
You can create as many events (repeated or once) as you want, create for every event as many todo actions as you want (sms, email and phone calls), previously prepare all details for your scheduled email messages, sms or phone calls, target as many groups or individual contacts as you want for every action in every event.

2- When your event fires (even if iContact! app isn't running at all), all you need is only one touch to send your previously prepared sms, emails or phone calls.

3- Manage your contacts in neat groups that you create, name and organize freely.
Then you can add these groups to any action in any event, you can filter a group contacts for every action in every event. You can even add individual contacts that don't belong to any group to event actions.

4- You don't have to schedule events to contact!. Make an instant action (sms, email, or phone call) and target as many groups and individuals as you need, immediately.

5- You can save sms messages to iContact! archive, to quickly use them again in upcoming events.

iContact! .. Do it, when you want it..​

Your dream comes to truth, iHolophyte : )
FREE for one day (Friday 3/2/2012)

ahmdsd_ostora said:
Now, Free for 3 days..

Awesome app. Everyone should give it a try while it's free! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

ahmdsd_ostora said:
Please, rate the app on itunes if you find it good :)

Ok I will!

DONE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:
I need an app that can fire off a previously created email at a scheduled date/time.

For instance it might create a email box called scheduled, and place all the scheduled email there like a drafts folder, then when the scheduled date/time arrives, it fires off each email and clears it from the scheduled box or list.

There is one app that lets the email upload to a developer server, then sends it from there, but this isn't acceptable due to sensivite information and the fact that it adds a tagling that it's being sent from the app developer's server.

Any chance something like this can be done?

interesting idea but almost every review in the app store is in a language other that english. maybe with real world reviews I might take the chance