What's new

Icon enlarger

andrewperilli

Reaction score
Is there a tweak to enlarge just a certain app or is it possible to do through ifile ? I wanna make my twitter app bigger it doesn't look right the way it is

$image-3788967390.jpg

Hmm, you can definitely enlarge all icons, but not sure about an individual one. Someone should be along with an answer soon.

Shrink does enlarge or shrink all icons, of a specific place, for instance dock icons! JB devices only
There are other apps On Cydia that include this feature.
One icon only I don't know about!

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 

Bigify is another option that does the same plus has an option to rotate the icons as you wish (pretty cool feature).
I had incompatibility issues with it :( had to uninstall it after a while.

What would happen if you themed the icon to be smaller (or bigger)? Maybe that would work?

I don't really know if it would work, just throwing an idea out there. But, work taking a shot, maybe?

Marilyn

I have all my icons at 85% with shrink. Check it out

59984c8e-314b-2188.jpg

Thanks for all your help but I been trying everything possible and nothing worked :/ and I even tried through ifile but every time I change the size it won't let me save it but once again thanks for your help

You're still trying for one icon only? As far as I know it's not possible.. Never saw a tweak on Cydia to do it and google didn't help me either..
The solution is like I have... Shrink or bigify... Or others...