reminders
pages
numbers
keynote
find friends
find iphone
settings

Why don't I see health?

When your Health App is synced to iCloud it is encrypted by Apple automatically.

I can see all of my backed up contacts though. The screenshot shows I see everything except the health data icon.

Attachments

• icloud Capture.PNG
    icloud Capture.PNG
    173.6 KB · Views: 553
The contacts are synced to iCloud online, it‘s only possible to see iCloud contacts there. If you have contacts saved to other accounts, like Google or Outlook, for example, these are not there. This is not the backup of your contacts.

Health data can be backed up by iCloud. You can‘t access them via icloud.com, though.

What you find on that site, are not backups. Mail shows your iCloud emails only. If you use other accounts on your iPhone as well, you won‘t find them in icloud.com. Notes and Calendar will show everything that‘s synced by iCloud. If you use a different account for your notes or calendar events, there won‘t be any content in those icons when you login to iCloud online.
Example:
I‘m using the built in Calendar app on my iDevices, but with my Google calendar. When I go to icloud.com, and take a look at the „app“ there, it doesn‘t have any content.

I understand. Is it possible to export my health data so I can make a backup on my computer then? Possibly mail it to myself?

Never mind. I found it in another thread.