What's new

i06 jailbreak

sg1967cup

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me when the jailbreak for direct download will be available?

Currently redsn0w 0.9.15b2 is a Tethered Only iOS 6.0 Jailbreak on the 4S and previous iDevices. The only exception is the Old Bootrom 3GS... it's an Untethered JB. Download redsn0w here... Dev-Team Blog

Thomasjtsi said:
Currently redsn0w 0.9.15b2 is a Tethered Only iOS 6.0 Jailbreak on the 4S and previous iDevices. The only exception is the Old Bootrom 3GS... it's an Untethered JB. Download redsn0w here... Dev-Team Blog

Thanks,

But I'm trying to make it just that you type in jailbreakme and it goes

But I'm trying to make it just that you type in jailbreakme and it goes
The "Jailbreakme.com via your iDevice's Safari browser" method hasn't worked for a long time. iOS 4.3.3 was the last version that it supported. The only way to JB iOS 5.0 and newer versions is by using Jailbreak tools via your computer.

Thomasjtsi said:

Tethered for the 4S?
Didnt work for me :/

Do you have a link to this info? I've been searching for a couple hours and can't find info on this being true.

Yes..

0.9.15b2..

Make sure you select the IPSW
for your device before pressing the jailbreak button.

@OP and Justin, I thought the A5 and up devices weren't supported yet even on 0.9.15b2. According to this source, the A5 and up devices will most likely come out with the iPhone 5 as a whole. The hotfix from 6.0.1 shouldn't put a damper on the progress IMO since its just a hotfix.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/1...k-on-ios-6-likely-tied-to-iphone-5-jailbreak/

Last edited:
willerz2 said:
Make sure you select the IPSW
for your device before pressing the jailbreak button.

@OP and Justin, I thought the A5 and up devices weren't supported yet even on 0.9.15b2. According to this source, the A5 and up devices will most likely come out with the iPhone 5 as a whole. The hotfix from 6.0.1 shouldn't put a damper on the progress IMO since its just a hotfix.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/10/31/iphone-4s-jailbreak-on-ios-6-likely-tied-to-iphone-5-jailbreak/

Did that already.
Even restored and tried again..
I don't thing A5's are supported yet..

Did that already.
Even restored and tried again..
I don't thing A5's are supported yet..

A5s aren't supported yet. The release will mostly likely be along wi the iPhone 5's jailbreak.

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A5s aren't supported yet. The release will mostly likely be along wi the iPhone 5's jailbreak.
Thanks for the clarification willerz... I was under the understanding that the 4S was supported. Information overload I guess... LOL!!!