What's new

I-Tunes on shared PC

Russtopher

Reaction score
I have I-Tunes on the work PC. My employer just got an I Phone. When he plugs into the PC, will the PC recognize his phone as not mine and automatically default to his I Tunes account? Will the same be true with our I Cloud accounts?

Thanks

I have I-Tunes on the work PC. My employer just got an I Phone. When he plugs into the PC, will the PC recognize his phone as not mine and automatically default to his I Tunes account? Will the same be true with our I Cloud accounts?

Thanks
It should. As long as you both have separate iCloud accounts tied to your separate Apple IDs there should be no problem.

It should. As long as you both have separate iCloud accounts tied to your separate Apple IDs there should be no problem.

Thanks. Yes we will have separate accounts. He is very tech challenged. I will be setting up his I Cloud & I Tunes accounts.

PC will show the phone data saved in the phone. icloud and other info will be displayed in itune which are saved in phone connected to pc.

If you each log into the PC separately then each of you can be logged into your own iTunes accounts while on the computer, this way he can't see your files, apps etc and you can't see his.

We don't log on separately. But when he plugs his phone into the PC, it will recognize his phone and pull up his I Tunes?

Thanks

I just want him to have his phone numbers, contacts back up.

Thanks