What's new

I really need help!

triou

Reaction score
Hi! I got my iPhone about a year ago. And I have never got a problem with it before, except from now... Its kind of my own fault, but I don't know what to do so please help me if you can!

OK, the problem is I don't now my restriction code! It normally wouldn't have been a problem, but the thing is that both the Youtube-app and the Appstore-app can't be used. And when I download new apps with my computer in Itunes, its not working to download them to the iPhone. I have tried every code and combination I can think of (Seriously, I have tried round 20 times now...) and I really don't know what to do. I even tried to restart the iPhone, but you need the restriction code for that too, so that was a bummer too.

Please help me, if you know how to find out the restriction code (I have chosen what the code is, I just cannot figure out what I typed!!) or change it, or something that may help, tell me!!

(I have iPhone 4 btw)

There's really no way to find out. You'll have to do a back up and reset in iTunes. Once you have done the reset, restore from your last back up. That should clear any restrictions and you can start again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How young are you? If too young, then ask dady or mamy, I'm sure they can help you.

There's really no way to find out. You'll have to do a back up and reset in iTunes. Once you have done the reset, restore from your last back up. That should clear any restrictions and you can start again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If he restore the backup into the iPhone after factory restore, the restriction will still be there since the restriction was there when making the backup.