What's new

i-pod (right place to ask or?)

jonnakos

Reaction score
hello guys, i have an i-pod and i have a little problem.I bought it 2-3 years ago and now, the new i-tunes doesn't recognize it. Is there anybody who knows a little about these devices?

hero1.jpg
i am talking about an i-pod like these in the picture. Version, not sure what you mean..

Ah... that would be an iPod Shuffle. I have absolutely no clue about those and/or their integration w/ iTunes. Sorry...

hello guys, i have an i-pod and i have a little problem.I bought it 2-3 years ago and now, the new i-tunes doesn't recognize it. Is there anybody who knows a little about these devices?

Are you connecting to a different computer to access your iPod shuffle library? I just updated my shuffle this morning, but was on a different computer to do this. Any changes to my library had to be done on my other laptop.

Are you connecting to a different computer to access your iPod shuffle library? I just updated my shuffle this morning, but was on a different computer to do this. Any changes to my library had to be done on my other laptop.

Hey skimonkey, i actually figure it out, i plugged it in at the back of my computer usb access and it really worked then..the problem was the usb access in the front!!
Thanks anyway..

Hey skimonkey, i actually figure it out, i plugged it in at the back of my computer usb access and it really worked then..the problem was the usb access in the front!!
Thanks anyway..

Hey that's great to hear you got it figured out, jonnkos!

I just got mine fired up and connected to a small portable speaker in my study! It's a cute little device that little clip is! ;)