What's new

I phone software 4.3.5

maksum

Reaction score
Dear all, I am facing problem downloading IOS 4.3.5. Could anyone help me.

I could download it. The Internet conn was disturbing.

I could download it. The Internet conn was disturbing.
If you are using iTunes to download it, then open your Internet browser, search for iOS 4.3.5 and download it to your desktop. When the download is done, connect your iPhone to your computer, open iTunes, and near the "update" icon click on the "restore" icon, at the same time you are clicking on the restore icon, make sure that you have the shift key on your keyboard press down. A dialogue window will open, point it to your destop and locate the iOS 4.3.5 which you downloaded.

Just be patient.

The apple servers will be busy thats all.

Took around 5mins to complete mine.

My iPhone Has The iOS 4.3.5 Software And I Need To Go Back To The iOS 4.3.3 Software, Can Some One Help Me? I Need To Go Backwards In Software In Order To Complete Certain Task On My Phone... How Can I Go Backwards?

My iPhone Has The iOS 4.3.5 Software And I Need To Go Back To The iOS 4.3.3 Software, Can Some One Help Me? I Need To Go Backwards In Software In Order To Complete Certain Task On My Phone... How Can I Go Backwards?

Any SHSH previously saved? If yes get the latest version of TinyUmbrella.

its is possible dude but if you want to downgrade iOS 4.3.5, then you have to save iOS 4.3.5 SHSH. could you tell me which iphone do you have ?

Hi all, I have downloaded IOS 4.3.5 through Itunes. However when its time to synch/update software it will be stuck at backing up my Iphone, the bar does not moves and if i restart it will be stuck at the same place. Could anyone help me?
I am using Iphone 4.

I am also having an issue with 4.3.5. Can not do a restore (not even directly to apple) without getting the message " this device is not eligible for the requested build.

Current iphone 4 16gb 4.3.5

I was jailbroken on old iphone 4 on 4.2.1 (replaced because of a hardware issue)

itunes 10.4, Macbook Air 10.6.8

Because of replacement only have shsh for 4.3.5. Running TinyUmbrella.

used redsn0w to jailbreak - successful up to trying to restore using ipsw 4.3.5.

Any thoughts? Miss Winterboard and other customizations through ifuntastic on my old phone.

Thanks in advance for any consideration.

Thanks for posting - I had already found a link that helped me solve the issue. It was related to Tiny Umbrella and the fact that my Mac was pointing to Cydia server for SHSH. Got it corrected and jailbroken without any more problems.

Thanks again.

What's new in 4.3.5 over 4.3.4 ? I'm dreading upgrades on my iPhone 4 via iTunes on my PC (XP) as everytime I've to go to Restore and then have to reload and rearrange all my apps from backup; the process should be more automatic rather than having to restore !!