What's new

i phone apple unlock

harryboy22002

Reaction score
hi there
please bear with me , i have an i phone on contract with orange , and as i go abroad quite often i was told if you contact apple they can unlock phone ,giving use of other sim card whilst abroad ,could someone tell me how i would go about this thanks in advance for any reply that may be forthcoming and for having some understanding that we are not all experts .in this field.
harry.

Apple will not unlock your phone. Only the carrier can do that. Apple is under contract with the carrier who subsidized your phone purchase... Contact Orange.

Most networks will do it for free like O2-UK are free providing your in contract but some charge around £15 like T-Mobile UK but £15 is cheap anyway google and look how much it is to unlock £49.99 cheapest :/

Sent from my T-Mobile UK iPhone 4S using iPF.net

I bought my iphone on tesco UK network, they unlocked it to all networks for £20. It did take a while to do though think i waited about 24days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It varies you ask network to unlock they send your imei number to apple they unlock for you :)

Try to search in google, there is site can unlock your iphone for free, or use gevey sim :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Hmm software unlock might be free for certain models / firmware but not full apple unlock

Hey curious t mobile said they can't offer 4g only 2g sock went with h20 they offer 3G speeds so why are you with t-moblie if they can't offer a faster speed? 2g unlimited 50 bucks or 3G 1 gig 60 bucks????

Is there any possibility that I can ''FACTORY UNLOCK'' my iPhone4 32gb?
ProductVersion: 4.1
BasebandVersion: 02.10.04
Operator: Vodafone DE DEU (DEUTSCHLAND)

Is there any possibility that I can ''FACTORY UNLOCK'' my iPhone4 32gb?
ProductVersion: 4.1
BasebandVersion: 02.10.04
Operator: Vodafone DE DEU (DEUTSCHLAND)

The only possible way I know of is to get in touch with your operator and ask them to know the conditions under which you can factory unlock your iPhone.