What's new

I never thought I would convert!

afwife97

Reaction score
Hello. I thought I would always have an Android, nope I decided to see what all the hype about the iPhone was about. So far I like it. I do LOVE Siri, but nothing else seems SO different to me yet (I just got it yesterday). I ended up going with the iPhone because we are actually going to transition our whole house over to Mac computers and my husband will be getting an iPad soon. I am excited and think I will fall in love once the entire conversion has been made.

I am curious to find apps that are better/different/not available on Android.

Look forward to talking to everyone.

Trish

I bought my 1st iPhone almost 3 years on contract with Orange it was a 3GS & I think it is the best smartphone ever, with which I have must Steve Jobs R.I.P was a genius, as it changed the way I used a mobile phone forever! Anyway I purchased a 32gb iPad 2 in late May with which I have got to say it is the best bit of tech I have owned & last Friday I received my iPhone 4S which was delivered to me, unlike some who decided to camp outside London, I was smart enough to pre order mine, I wouldn't change from Apple now, as they are the best devices you will ever see :)

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)

afwife97 said:
Hello. I thought I would always have an Android, nope I decided to see what all the hype about the iPhone was about. So far I like it. I do LOVE Siri, but nothing else seems SO different to me yet (I just got it yesterday). I ended up going with the iPhone because we are actually going to transition our whole house over to Mac computers and my husband will be getting an iPad soon. I am excited and think I will fall in love once the entire conversion has been made.

I am curious to find apps that are better/different/not available on Android.

Look forward to talking to everyone.

Trish

Another one bites the dust. I am happy to hear someone else switches totally. Welcome

I was also an android lover. Loved my HTC incredible and incredible 2. But having had an iPhone before those, it was just calling my name again. I know I won't switch back to android because I just love the way my iPhone functions. More reliable, not buggy, and the apps are just better!! Love love love

One quick question though, why do my apps (it has happened to 2 of them) not open when I try? They flash like they are going to open and never do. How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Trish