What's new

i need help ,iphone jailbreak

helmidragon

Reaction score
Hi everyone
first of all sorry for my bad english
i am new here and i really need help because i lost hope after i tried everything with my iphone.
i have an iphone 3gs 16gb firmware 4.3.3 baseband 6.15.00
i was trying to jailbreak it but i think i used wrong jailbreak or somthing like that.
the situation is that the iphone was jailbroken in tethered mod and can't start without using redsn0w. the bad news i that i automaticly turn into dfu mod after a while and turn off. but now tethered method don't work anymore !!
what i tried to fix the problem:

1-using redsn0w & iREB-r4 nothing happen using all and and just stuck at rebooting(phone always off)
2-using greenpoison the screen turn white.

so i removed the battery for while and then this what happen:

3.i use greenpoisn first it stuck at "egated powerstate 1".
4.then i use redsnow to apply tethered boot the iphone turn on !! but after 2 or 3 minute it turn off forever. so i reloop to the first step 1.

even after i get the iphone on for a minute and try to jailbreak it from that state to avoid crash it don't reboot.

the bad news is that itunes won't restore my iphone.i get many errors and tried to fix it and the last i get an error 1601 .

is there any method to restore the iphone to factory state or anything else of downlevel format.i don't know much about iphones i just got it 2 days ago and this is what i have for the moment.

all i got now is a dead iphone and relooping steps above

guys please help me if you can. thank you very much