What's new

i need help! iphone 3gs ios5 jb and unlock

miguel209

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im having trouble with my iphone 3gs, this iphone is from europe (france) but it was brought to latin america (ecuador) by my mom as a gift to me, The phone have with it the original SIM card.
It had ios 4.2.1 (without jailbreak or anything) before i restored and updated it with itunes to ios 5. After this the iphone had a clean ios 5 installed on it, but wasnt activated, so it restarted after restore and show up a message in french (wich i dint understand) and asked me to introduce a pin number (wich i dont have)

So i decided to try to jailbrak it with redsn0w_mac_0.9.9b3 (if done this before because i have an ipod touch with ios 5 too), it asked me if this phone was a newer fixed model ¿?, i guest it was so i clicked yes (cant se the serial number because the back panel was replaced at some time). Then I marked Install cydia, Install ipad baseband and deactivate. But it didn't work, now no longer recognizes the original SIM card, and im stuck in the configuration menu, it ask me to activate the phone.
PLease help!!
(note: english is not my primary language)