What's new

I Need Help From 5 Iphone 5 Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

miche11e

Reaction score
First off, I just want to say that what I am about to ask is a real dilemma and not a shameless attempt to get visitors to my website. In fact, it's not even my website. I am a web designer and I am building a website for my client. He says the website looks distorted on his phone and I just want to make sure that is the case for all Iphone users. I only need about 5 people to visit the site on their Iphone to help me determine if it is a problem with the site or his Iphone. If you're willing to help me out, just visit the site real quick and post below whether or not it is distorted. The site is....... *** MODERATOR EDIT!! ***

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Define "distorted". If he means that it doesn't appear as it does on the homepage, then yes, it might be JS or CSS/HTML related. But if he means the graphics is all messed up and distorted, then no. On a regular computer, your interactions are lined up in 2 columns side by side. On the iPhone, it's one column on top and another one underneath it.

PC (intended I suppose)
XX XX
XX XX
XX XX
XX XX
XX XX

iPhone
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX

XX
XX
XX
XX
XX

Unfortunately, we cannot allow External Links to a website... for the sole purpose of checking a sites compatibility w/ iDevices.

Thread CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.