What's new

I need Gun Brothers!

Phredd23

Reaction score
Hey

im pretty addicted to this fun game... this week anyway.

if any of you play Gun Bros. Add me on gamecenter *removed*

Last edited:
the game does look addictive.. and free to. installing now thanks for the info on the game

how do you guys play this stupid game?!!?!? you try shoot and the idiot turns the other way he wont face the god damn enemies and i die real quick :mad:@@@@@@@@ its so annoying

phredd i just added u. Add me....keebsuk.

And u too buster!

Last edited:
how do you guys play this stupid game?!!?!? you try shoot and the idiot turns the other way he wont face the god damn enemies and i die real quick :mad:@@@@@@@@ its so annoying

You're too funny man....You and me both! Can't seem to control my character and getting cross eyed at the same time. I think I'm too old for this stuff!!!

But hey folks.....If you guys want a comedian friends on Gun Bros....you can add me (d4ni3lh0tti3) and "paliometoxo" as well.....LOL!

You're too funny man....You and me both! Can't seem to control my character and getting cross eyed at the same time. I think I'm too old for this stuff!!!

But hey folks.....If you guys want a comedian friends on Gun Bros....you can add me (d4ni3lh0tti3) and "paliometoxo" as well.....LOL!

lol i tried stopping and moving slightly grrrrr i havent played it since then, twice and that was it i gave up trying. last time i was running away letting bro kill them lol but then too many came on and i died :D