What's new

I messenger

tim56

Reaction score
Hi
I know this should be easy to do but cannot figure it out sorry. I am trying to send a picture to a friendbut put the wrong picture into the text have not sent it yetcannot figure out how to remove it and put the right one in. Can anyone please tell me how to do this? Thank you

Use the delete button to delete the picture then put the new one in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Silverado8405 for some reason I can not find the delete button

Hi
I know this should be easy to do but cannot figure it out sorry. I am trying to send a picture to a friendbut put the wrong picture into the text have not sent it yetcannot figure out how to remove it and put the right one in. Can anyone please tell me how to do this? Thank you
Do you mean iMessage?

Hi Poisonivy yes

Put your finger on the photo and hold it there until some options come up, click on More and a trash bin appears

Hi Poisonivy ok I will try that thank you

No problem, Let me know if it works.

Hi Poisonivy I do what you told me to The only thing that comes up is select or select all

That's strange, I just tried it to double check, If you press your finger on the photo you should get Copy, Save, More above the photo, clicking on More puts a tick next to the photo and a trash bin at the bottom. You should then be able to trash the photo.

Hi Poisonivy ok I will try it again thank you

The simple way to do this is to place your cursor just past the picture and press the delete key on the keyboard.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5c using Tapatalk!

Hi Rasmith1959 there is a delete button on the keyboard?

Hi Rasmith1959 there is a delete button on the keyboard?

Yes it's right above the return key:

89d178c579ddcce106be549556eaecca.jpg

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5c using Tapatalk!

Everytime I try to sync my phone to iTunes, it gets stuck on backing it up.. And when I try to eject it iTunes freezes. I have no idea what to do..