What's new

I have lost my i phone 3 GS

steveacky

Reaction score
I lost my i phone 3 GS on Saturday. If the person who found it has removed the sim will I still be able to get it blocked and is there any way I can locate it if they try to use it with another sim in it?
Thanks
Steve

I am sorry for you. I was told by Apple that they do not have the "Find my iphone" for the 3GS.

Oh, I didn't know that. I purchased my iphone 3gs from Apple in May 2010 and I was told at that time that this app was not available for this phone -- I am going to go to the App Store and see if I can download the "Find my iphone" App. Thank you.

Oh, I didn't know that. I purchased my iphone 3gs from Apple in May 2010 and I was told at that time that this app was not available for this phone -- I am going to go to the App Store and see if I can download the "Find my iphone" App. Thank you.
I don't know about the "Find My iPhone" app... but it is part of iCloud if you've updated to iOS 5.0+.

Thanks, can you please tell me how to get this app? (I did a 3 hour update of my iphone 3gs yesterday) Thanks again.

Hi, I found this under settings, icloud, and enabled, but I have a question, if I lose my iphone, please tell me how this works or how I could find it. Thanks much.

Not one of you answered the thread originators question

To get what blocked? The phone from being used? If so, no that's only on verizon. Can't blacklist AT&T.

You can't locate it either because they didn't have the same chip set for the iPhone 3GS as the. iPhone 4

I'm sorry, I don't know if I am missing something but I went to icloud and 'find my phone' is turned on -- but please tell me, how does it work?