What's new

I have a question about an adapter

Cooltwou

Reaction score
What adapter do they make for checking your blood sugar and were do you get the supplies also. Because I contacted the place I get my meds though and I don't think they had any clue what I was talking about when I asked did they have an adapter that works with iPhone 6 all they kept doing was talking about the meter that I use now hooking upto a PC

What adapter do they make for checking your blood sugar and were do you get the supplies also. Because I contacted the place I get my meds though and I don't think they had any clue what I was talking about when I asked did they have an adapter that works with iPhone 6 all they kept doing was talking about the meter that I use now hooking upto a PC
I just did a Google search using the term iPhone blood sugar meter and got several results for blood sugar meters that will sent the results wirelessly to your iPhone. These aren't adapters, but stand alone meters that are designed to interface with the iPhone. This should enable you to keep track of the results in the Health app on the iPhone 6.

That is not what I want or are looking for or asking about

Well I checked it and It wasn't available to order and if I find an adapter how do I find the place I get my meds from has the supplies to go with it

Well I checked it and It wasn't available to order and if I find an adapter how do I find the place I get my meds from has the supplies to go with it
If you do find a supplier that has such an adapter available to order, they should be able to tell you where to get the testing supplies. Depending on the company, they may even sell the adapters at the retail store level, along with the testing supplies.

I have to be able to get the supplies from the place I get my meds from already

I did some more checking and the only plug in adapter I found was the one I linked to. Maybe the reason it's not currently available is because it's too new? In any case it appears that Walgreens is the only place that will be selling it.

Well my brother said he seen one at best buy

Well I am hoping to get the testing supplies through the mail like I do all my other meds and I don't have a best buy in my local area

If your brother saw it at Best Buy, maybe he could buy it and send it to you, provided you can find a convenient source of testing supplies.