What's new

i have 2 (iphone 4) and would like to switch from 1 to the other frequently

delosrec

Reaction score
Hello Yawls,

I posted this question over 6 months ago and at the time, it was not possible or it would have been costly. so i would like to posted again to see if is fairly easy process.

I have 2 (iphones 4) a white one and a black one. i would like to change from one phone to the other quite frequently if possible. i read earlier post where i could easily do this in my verizon at no charge. Is this true?

Hello Yawls,

I posted this question over 6 months ago and at the time, it was not possible or it would have been costly. so i would like to posted again to see if is fairly easy process.

I have 2 (iphones 4) a white one and a black one. i would like to change from one phone to the other quite frequently if possible. i read earlier post where i could easily do this in my verizon at no charge. Is this true?

I am actually curious to see what VZW says to you after you do it 40 or so times.

Use the VZW website to do the switchover at will. They now tout it as a free service. As long as you have both phones sunk against the same iTunes setup or iCloud setup, you should have no issues with data being on one phone but not the other.

I know this is an old post but i can tell you how i do it with my two Android phones.

Dial *228, tell them you want to program your phone, enter the telephone number and it activates the phone. This is an automated system for Verizon.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2