What's new

I Got One Small Complaint

hookbill

Reaction score
Well, up until yesterday is was a larger complaint because I couldn't figure out how to use cap locks. I finally googled it and it was already set up in my settings and commons sense told me you double tap the caps key.

But until I read it, I couldn't get it to work.

Now my big complaint. Typing in Portrait mode. I hit the wrong letters so often as it is and God forbid if one or two of the cats comes by to sit with me while a bird is out. And the bird, he doesn't like me using iPad or iPhone. He didn't have a problem with Android, go figure.

Naw I'm just kidding about the bird and Android. Some of my birds are just too big to have either the iPad or the Iphone out. I have a wooden music stand for my iPad, and for those of you who don't know parrots love to chew on wood. My Amazon ate my old stereo cabinet. I mean really, he destroyed it.

Now where was I. Typing in portrait. My fingers are just to plump. Now sure I could go on a diet and get skinny fingers, but why not have these log in screens in landscape? I know, jailbreak, no I don't want to.

You probably don't want to lug a keyboard around with you, but just for the record, the Apple BlueTooth keyboard works well with the iPhone.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

You probably don't want to lug a keyboard around with you, but just for the record, the Apple BlueTooth keyboard works well with the iPhone.

Yep, that's for my iPad.

hookbill said:
Yep, that's for my iPad.

Mine too, but I thought I'd try it out on the iPhone one day. Works a treat.

btw, so does my new stylus that I picked up at the weekend. A lot easier to carry around than a keyboard too.