What's new

I constantly enable / disable LTE on my iphone. Is there way to make a shortcut icon

i5user

Reaction score
so when i click on that icon LTE is enabled and when i click again then it is disabled.

I am looking for an app or method that i define some tasks to them instead of going through the steps in settings.

quick and efficient

:phone::appstore::home::camera:

On a stock iPhone there aren't any options for shortcuts to your settings. The only option for this is Jailbreaking. Which... isn't available for the iPhone 5.

I was using maps today on 3g when i got an eror message: map server not avail

When i switched to LTE it worked

Apple does not support shortcutting, otherwise, they could've modded the UI of the notification center to basically look exactly like SBSettings from Cydia.

So i have to go through 4 steps every time i want to turn LTE on and off

Apple needs to listen to his customers or competition will soon take a bite out of that apple

Maybe Apple's thinking was to make it next to impossible to change the setting accidentally?

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

No use..apple is apple..simple and less user friendly than android.BUT!!much faster than android.

Please keep the posts in this thread on topic or it may be necessary to close the thread. The OP wanted to know about easier ways to turn LTE on and off. Please keep your responses to that topic.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator