What's new

I Cloud on the PC??

springerdog1

Reaction score
Will we download ICoud to a PC through Itunes? When will we be able to do that?

the main icloud page on apple.com implied a pc could be one of the devices, at least for photo syncing, but i've yet to figure that out...

please report back when you figure this out. im very curious also.

it keeps giving me a server error and not signing in - anybody else?
I was able to successfully sign in. Are you able to sign in to the iCloud webpage or through your iOS device?

Blurayfan said:
I was able to successfully sign in. Are you able to sign in to the iCloud webpage or through your iOS device?

I don't believe iCloud works over the device. You have to go to the site on a computer. Well this is how it's been for me since i upgraded. Hey just download that iCloud Control Panel from above.

In the taskbar of your PC click on the iCloud icon. That brings up the iCloud box. Make sure you have checked Photo Stream. Click on the options box for Photo Stream and it brings up a box that shows the download and upload folders locations on your PC that icloud created in your behalf. I made short cuts to those folders and now I have everything on my PC as well as my i devices.

Thanks for this thread. Was trying to figure out how to get my pictures to my PC via SugarSync or Dropbox or several other methods but at this time you can only do 1 photo at a time. So much appreciated.

In the taskbar of your PC click on the iCloud icon. That brings up the iCloud box. Make sure you have checked Photo Stream. Click on the options box for Photo Stream and it brings up a box that shows the download and upload folders locations on your PC that icloud created in your behalf. I made short cuts to those folders and now I have everything on my PC as well as my i devices.

Yes you are correct, that is the process for one account.
My question was how to setup two different iCloud accounts on one computer?

Last edited: