What's new

I can't download Cydia apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

102010184gw

Reaction score
I keep getting internal server error, and sum mismatch

Last edited:
It's not you, it's Cydia - the servers are getting hammered. Cydia is merely a re-direct point to the actual servers that host the tweaks and right now, thousands upon thousands of people are trying to get at the tweaks. The system can't handle the load.

The only advice is to have patience and keep trying. Oh, and past experience has proven this can take days to resolve. There are just that many people trying to funnel in at one time.

As with the jail break - have patience because, eventually, the traffic will subside and you'll be able to get in.

Marilyn

Mickey330 said:
It's not you, it's Cydia - the servers are getting hammered. Cydia is merely a re-direct point to the actual servers that host the tweaks and right now, thousands upon thousands of people are trying to get at the tweaks. The system can't handle the load.

The only advice is to have patience and keep trying. Oh, and past experience has proven this can take days to resolve. There are just that many people trying to funnel in at one time.

As with the jail break - have patience because, eventually, the traffic will subside and you'll be able to get in.

Marilyn

Ok thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 5

I was finally able to get MyWi to download without any errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.