What's new

i can't decide

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
help i can't make up my mind,i can't decide if i should get the Sena magnet flipper in croco red or the Element case vapor pro spectra in black/orange for my 4s,i like them both.

help i can't make up my mind,i can't decide if i should get the Sena magnet flipper in croco red or the Element case vapor pro spectra in black/orange for my 4s,i like them both.

Let both colours have a fight whoever wins is the one for you!

iHolophyte

Poisonivy said:

Buy the 2 of them☺

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

i have a black carbon slickwraps with a clear rubber cover with a clear screen protector..going to buy a blue version soon if i ever get a job:(

i have a black carbon slickwraps with a clear rubber cover with a clear screen protector..going to buy a blue version soon if i ever get a job:(

I have the blue one. Best slickwrap there is and you being a red is nice to hear you're opting for the blue one 😄

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
I have the blue one. Best slickwrap there is and you being a red is nice to hear you're opting for the blue one dde04

iHolophyte

You back to that again☺☺:(

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I'm not a big fan of leather cases... but the Sena Magnet Flipper in Croco Red looks pretty awesome!!!

Well... what did you decide on?
well as much as i like the Sena i didn't notice that it has a belt clip and when you take that off it leaves a big metal stud showing and i think that spoils it,there is a Yoobao case that not bad,aghhhh,il keep you posted lol.

Hi Poisonivy, if you have any questions about Slickwraps please let us know!
actually i did wonder about getting slick wraps,how do i get them here in the uk?..........went to the Slickwraps site and opend an account but when i tried to order it wouldn't proceed past "preparing your order",wouldn't redirect either so wasn't able to order.

Last edited: