What's new

I Am Vegend: Zombiegeddon [Universal] - hilarious parody game coming on January, 10

iFree Innovations

Reaction score
Universal for iOS & Android, including HD, Retina and iPhone 5 support!

Captain the Vegendary Heroes!

Don't miss the opportunity to lead the Vegendary Heroes and take revenge
upon the forces of the annoying birds, pop-stars and undead!

I Am Vegend: Zombiegeddon is a mind-blowing travesty of modern mobile gaming with original gameplay mashing the tower defense genre with the arcades of the 90’s.

Discover:

• 11 superfighters, each with a unique fighting style (and potential for development!)
• A host of enemies endowed with various abilities (any resemblance to famous persons is entirely coincidental :)
• 45 fascinating missions: base defense, hostage rescue, carpet bombing, etc. (we won't leek [gettit?] any more secrets for fear of spoiling your pleasure!)
• Elementary controls – you shoot where you tap!
• And if that doesn’t fill your boots - for afters we got screwby bonuses and SUPER BOSSES!
The final battle will require total involvement: baste the birds with tomatoes, take advantage of carrot ordnance, chop zombies and sprinkle on the salad to watch your green-as-grass recruits grow into seasoned sergeants.

Get it now and let them see who is the veggy here!

9an0j5.jpg

2rx8jkg.jpg

13yhsef.jpg

Get it now for FREE:

Videos in other languages:
[ English | French | Italian | German | Spanish | Russian ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain the Vegendary Heroes! I Am Vegend is finally released on Android! i-Free Innovations is happy to announce that the I Am Vegend for Android has come to Google Play & Amazon.

Don't miss the opportunity to lead the Vegendary Heroes and take revenge
upon the forces of the annoying birds, pop-stars and undead!

I Am Vegend: Zombiegeddonis a mind-blowing travesty of modern mobile gaming with original gameplay mashing the tower defense genre with the arcades of the 90’s.

FEATURES:

• NEW! BONUS LEVELS: use your vegend squad to break through enemy defense and steal unique weapons and superpowers
• Dynamic gameplay
• 7 action Rookies
• Over a dozen enemies
• 5 super villains
• 4 diverse mission types
• Intuitive controls

Get I Am Vegend now for FREE:

Last edited by a moderator: