What's new

Huge draining problem:new battery 3gs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everybody, my first topic on this forum. I have an 3gs , ios 5.1.1, bb 5.13.04, push fixed with SAM. Last week i decide to change battery for it, it was working fine for 2 days. Now, disaster, it can barrely work for 5 hours in standby. It has to be charged 3 times a day. I did try restore, but i have problems with Ireb, its crashing on startup(win7,32bit). I tried to update .net framework to 4.0 then to 4.5, but still wont work. I was suspicious to the battery, but is a little odd. Good for two days, after that calamity :D. I did have white screen when i inserted the battery, then i took everything apart again. After that it booth. Any ideas?

Hello everybody, my first topic on this forum. I have an 3gs , ios 5.1.1, bb 5.13.04, push fixed with SAM. Last week i decide to change battery for it, it was working fine for 2 days. Now, disaster, it can barrely work for 5 hours in standby. It has to be charged 3 times a day. I did try restore, but i have problems with Ireb, its crashing on startup(win7,32bit). I tried to update .net framework to 4.0 then to 4.5, but still wont work. I was suspicious to the battery, but is a little odd. Good for two days, after that calamity :D. I did have white screen when i inserted the battery, then i took everything apart again. After that it booth. Any ideas?

Check the Diagnostics & Usage and see if there's anything out of the ordinary

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I checked that, i have several lowbattery logs and some paniclog which i didnt see there before. Also, in battery detective, phone app is draining 300 mah ???. Im sure its software problem,becouse it should drain up to 10 mah

I checked that, i have several lowbattery logs and some paniclog which i didnt see there before. Also, in battery detective, phone app is draining 300 mah ???. Im sure its software problem,becouse it should drain up to 10 mah

Well it depends on tweaks and your signal. The more populated or the closer you are to peak hours where people are using ear phones, the more your phone has to keep up with the traffic to get you your signal. 200-300 is about average really. And the paniclog means you have a fatal error in either your software or your hardware. Turn off all your tweaks,kill all processes, lower your brightness to 0 and turn off wifi and 3G and let it sit there. Then wait about 5 minutes and compare the draining. If nothing happens, respring and check again. If its still 300+ after a respring, then it's the battery problem

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tnx for advice, i tryed to check now, battery detective says that is 0(zero), i checked now, 0 again. I will try restore today, to see if its gonna change something. Maybe its battery problem, but other than short usage i dont have any other problem. I will post result after restore.
Cheers

I manage to do the restore with newest redsnow. Not using itunes, did not receive any error whats so ever. Clean restore fixed battery draining. Thank you for advices. You can lock this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.