What's new

How to Use Find My iPhone to Locate Lost or Stolen iPhone

chris3344

Reaction score
If your iPhone is lost or stolen what do you do? There are things you should do in advance - before you lose it or it's stolen - and some things to do after the fact. Here are some suggestions:

1. Reporting a lost or stolen Apple product: Reporting a lost or stolen Apple product

2. Find My iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-my-iphone/id3761016...

3. *****

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by IPF Staff in accordance with the Forum Rules provision 7

7. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is if they are paying to do so. The forum owners are the only ones able to make this decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly recommend people to use find my phone. It comes in handy

there are no. of software in market and tracking devices by which we could find iPhone.for example iHound,fonehome,gadget track, etc.

I had not have enabeled my Find my iPhone app in settings,now I have lot my i4, is there any thing I could do to rediscver it on the map or facebook or any thing?

I had not have enabeled my Find my iPhone app in settings,now I have lot my i4, is there any thing I could do to rediscver it on the map or facebook or any thing?

Hi...sorry for the loss of your phone. We went ahead and deleted your other post which was similar to this one. We also see that one of our administrators have responded to your post. Good luck and please do not duplicate posts. It's against forum rules. Thanks.

Skimonkey ~

i think the only thing you can do is tell Apple via your airtime supplier that the phone has been lost, they can block it making it effectively an ipod.

at least whoever finds it can't then make calls.

Wondering if your carrier could call your cell # and - assuming someone answers and stays connected long enough - do a GPS track, similar to 9-1-1......??!
When I gave my granddaughter her new 5S...the FIRST thing she did was install Find My iPhone!!!:)
Your homeowner's insurance policy MIGHT allow you to claim the loss...Worth a shot.....
Best of luck!