What's new

how to tell when verizon iphone manufactured?

jrmint

Reaction score
Hello. Just got a couple new verizon iphones for myself and wife. Was wondering how I can tell when they were manufactured. I saw a thread that applied to the At&t models but it looks like the serial for the verizon iphones are different. Anyone know how I can find this out? Hoping an easy way like at&t.

Thanks for the help!​

Nice website. Was able to properly decode my CDMA iPhone 4.

I thank you also for the link. I just got my phone a week ago, and see that it was manufactured back in February. It had 4.2.6 on it. It seems like they had that one sitting around for quite a while, considering the demand I thought there was for that Verizon phone. Hmmmm

I thank you also for the link. I just got my phone a week ago, and see that it was manufactured back in February. It had 4.2.6 on it. It seems like they had that one sitting around for quite a while, considering the demand I thought there was for that Verizon phone. Hmmmm

Thanks for the info. I must be typing in the wrong information because I get a weird response saying the number doesn't exist. I got my number from the back of my box because i haven't opened it yet. Maybe the serial isn't posted on the back of the box? I don't have it in front of me but I thought I was putting in the IMEI, which seemed like a serial number. Can i not get he serial directly from the back of the box?

Thanks for the info. I must be typing in the wrong information because I get a weird response saying the number doesn't exist. I got my number from the back of my box because i haven't opened it yet. Maybe the serial isn't posted on the back of the box? I don't have it in front of me but I thought I was putting in the IMEI, which seemed like a serial number. Can i not get he serial directly from the back of the box?

It should actually say "serial no." on the sticker on the bottom of the box. It's 12 digits/letters long, both my phones began with a C.