What's new

How to retrieve deleted pics/videos from a 3GS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolliver

Reaction score
I accidentally deleted some videos and pics off my 3GS, anyway to retrieve them? They did not make it onto the computer. :( any help would be wonderful.

dolliver said:
I accidentally deleted some videos and pics off my 3GS, anyway to retrieve them? They did not make it onto the computer. :( any help would be wonderful.

Well if the media was on your iPhone during your last back-up, then you could backup your iPhone and retrieve your media that way! If you didn't have the specific media on your iPhone during your last backup, then I'm afraid the media is permanently gone. :(!

There is no way to retrieve it thru this phone that's suppose to do everything and anything?

dolliver said:
There is no way to retrieve it thru this phone that's suppose to do everything and anything?

Lol. The iPhone can do a lot of things, but once you delete something without having it backed up, it's gone. That goes for any phone.

dolliver said:

Lol. That's a good one. Well its a beautiful device that can't do everything.

this is a pretty old thread and the OP hasn't been around since so i'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.